Re: website tech pubs, etc.

Subject: Re: website tech pubs, etc.
From: Ken Poshedly <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
To: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>, Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:07:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the reply. And yes, I agree that user's should let us know what they think of future help resources. But right now, there are none.

The idea for having downloadable manuals is really for those who lost their's and need a quick replacement of all or some pages. If they have the time for a download, so be it.

And I also agree with the comments about videos, that is, that they would be used for workbench-type (or similar) procedures. But something is better than nothing, and at this point, whatever I get placed on that website is bound to help the company's image.

-- Kenpo