RE: Stupid Question of the day

Subject: RE: Stupid Question of the day
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:18:52 -0600

With pay? Try me :)

-----Original Message-----
From: techwr-l-bounces+jim -dot- pinkham=voith -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
[mailto:techwr-l-bounces+jim -dot- pinkham=voith -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On
Behalf Of Kat Kuvinka
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 1:11 PM
To: leonard -dot- porrello -at- soleratec -dot- com; techwr -at- genek -dot- com;

Yup, a month off in the summer is totally useless!!

> Welcome to IT in America! Just imagine, Kat, if too many companies
> were to observe all of our national/state holidays, we'd end up with
> the same horrible quality of life as people in terrible places like
> Germany, Austria, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, and Sweden (to name a
> few). Thank gawd we have a culture and worker bees that support
> companies in keeping benefits, holidays, and PTO to a bare minimum
> (compared to other developed nations). Thank gawd.
>
> Leonard

Day!
> Whattup???

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/

http://www.doctohelp.com/

Explore CAREER options and paths related to Technical Writing, learn to
create SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS documents, and get tips on FUNCTIONAL
SPECIFICATION best practices. Free at:
http://www.ModernAnalyst.com

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/jim.pinkham%40voith.c
om

http://www.doctohelp.com/