PDFill or other PDF form creators

Subject: PDFill or other PDF form creators
From: Fox Cole <foxcole -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:37:30 -0600

Does anyone have any experience with PDFill PDF Editor:
http://www.pdfill.com/index.html ? Any advice, gotchas, scripting
limitations, or end-user issues to relate? Any comparison to, say, FoxIt?
PDFill seems fairly well documented and it appears to be able to do what I
need (and works with Adobe Reader 7.0 and up) but I'd appreciate the advice
of someone who's worked with it before.

The question behind that question is whether anyone uses a PDF form creator
other than Acrobat. I'm now in a freelancing mode and have received a bid
request from a former colleague who knew my skills with Acrobat and wondered
if I could help with a series of forms for a non-profit organization. Like
many others who no longer run in corporate circles (heh) I can't afford
Acrobat Professional and am looking for a strong alternative.

--
Cheers!
---Fox

If the world were a logical place, men would ride side saddle. -- Rita Mae
Brown

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com