Re: my bad displays habit

Subject: Re: my bad displays habit
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 13:26:48 -0500

Um, how long is one in such a place, unless it has government funds or
is somehow a well-heeled think tank?

Perhaps there is a fortune waiting to be made by speeding up the
inevitable collapse. Announce, "There's no way I'm documenting this
crap! Nobody will want to read the docs, because nobody will buy the
product. Save the company (or the government) squillions of dollars! Get
rid of the whole team, even me!"

No, no, the fortunes go to the leaders who reduce costs by eliminating
maintenance and R&D, and perhaps sell the company out from under itself,
and then exit before the fertilizer hits the rotating blades. Been
there, seen that.

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com