Re: MyTextTools

Subject: Re: MyTextTools
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 12:10:31 -0500

Others (such as myself) never need anything other than emacs. Emacs does
it all, and then some. There is, for instance, an HTML mode that
completes HTML tags. There are modes for C, C++, Ruby, Perl, Java, Lisp,
and ant other language you care to invent. The major drawback is that
steep learning curve to get over. But I've had emacs built into my
fingers for longer than I've had fingers, or so it seems.

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com