Re: First Technical Writer

Subject: Re: First Technical Writer
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:31:48 -0800

You missed my point, Mike. At the company where I work, I am the only
techwriter and the only one who knows the king's English. Yet there are all
sorts of folks who are preparing PowerPoint presentations, referential
documentation and other pieces that are client-facing. Since they do not
take advantage of me as a clearing house, THEY need a style guide!

And I'm not proposing that Melissa compile this immediately as **priority
one**, but rather that it be something she can compile over the next many
months and present to interested parties at "the right time." She'll know
when that is.

Peace out,

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com