Re: Address this. . .

Subject: Re: Address this. . .
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 07:26:00 -0800

Not only that, but arguing about this is like arguing about colors. It's
not always the best thing to be right, sometimes its just better to be
effective. We know your right, you know your right, just use another word
and let this issue go. Is this the hill you want to die on?

------------------------------
Wade Courtney
01110111011000010110010001100101
North San Diego County
[image: Y! messenger:] wcourtne
[image: Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/wadecourtney>[image:
Facebook]<http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=585813433&hiq=wade%2Ccourtney>[image:
Blogger] <http://mydoscentavos.blogspot.com/>[image:
Twitter]<http://twitter.com/elpicoso>[image:
Stumbleupon] <http://chalupaman.stumbleupon.com/>[image:
Yelp]<http://elpicoso.yelp.com>[image:
Picasa] <http://picasaweb.google.com/wade.courtney>[image:
Flickr]<http://www.flickr.com/photos/elpicoso/>[image:
Google] <http://www.google.com/profiles/wade.courtney>
Wade's Shared Items TradingSim Lets You Dabble with Day Trading Risk-Free
[Money]<http://feeds.gawker.com/%7Er/lifehacker/full/%7E3/rDQs9w-JzzM/tradingsim-lets-you-dabble-with-day-trading-risk+free>

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com