Re: Address this. . .

Subject: Re: Address this. . .
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:33:45 -0500

Push back by who?

The customer? I think that customer is going to interpret ANYTHING as
an explicit promise that the issue is to be fixed exactly how they
want it. What does the internal representative (CS, Sales, etc) for
that customer say? There should be something in either your SLA or
their Master Contract that addresses how bugs are fixed, because EVERY
customer is going to want their bug fixed in the next release their
way.

By someone you report to? Change it to how they want.

Anyone else? There's nothing wrong with using "addressed".

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com