Re: Address this. . .

Subject: Re: Address this. . .
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:12:48 -0700

This is how I would interpret "address," but from the POV of a customer who has
reported a bug and is still being annoyed or impeded in attempts to use the
product by it, "will be addressed" or "has not been addressed" still means, "we
haven't bothered to look at your problem and are blowing you off." As a
customer, I would be much more annoyed by this than some other wording that says
you haven't resolved the problem yet.

Gene Kim-Eng