RE: Conditional content - what do you do with it?

Subject: RE: Conditional content - what do you do with it?
From: "Jessica Weissman" <Jessica -dot- Weissman -at- hillcrestlabs -dot- com>
To: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>, "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 07:47:37 -0400

I selected Help & Manual for our API documentation in part for the way
it handles conditional text and builds based on conditions. It also has
useful text variables that can be set differently for different builds,
and automated ways to switch between two sets of values for the
variables.

>From my point of view, the only real problem with H&M is that it handles
tables poorly in PDF output. Borders come out a bit oddly. They claim
an external developer built the table stuff. Tables look fine in other
output formats.

- Jessica

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -