Conditional content - what do you do with it?

Subject: Conditional content - what do you do with it?
From: magk -at- mindspring -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:33:10 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I use Flare and have created multiple conditions. I know what you mean about mixing colors. Have you thought about creating a master condition that incorporates 2 or more of the other conditions?

In Flare, you can specify targets for Word, PDF, WebHelp output and include multiple conditions in the target. You can also use the same condition in multiple targets.

Hope this helps,
Gina