RE: All good things come to an end....

Subject: RE: All good things come to an end....
From: "Spectrum Writing" <info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com>
To: "'Bill Swallow'" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>, "'Lauren'" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 07:57:01 -0600

<snip> Life's too short to drink cheap beer. ;) </snip>

I'll drink to that! And that quote was (in)famously on the back of my now
husband's/but then new boyfriend's T-shirt the very first time he met my
parents. Won my Dad over in a heartbeat!!

Hang in there Al. My thoughts are with you.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC