Re: Distinctive writing style obfuscator

Subject: Re: Distinctive writing style obfuscator
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:42:41 -0700

OK, Ok....

My original question has nothing to do with technical writing, folks. I'm
the only techwriter here, and neither the folks onsite nor our clientele are
the Neanderthals. I've communicated with a few of you offline as to what
this is all about, and I'd like to let the matter rest if that's OK.

Thanks. As you were.....

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/