Re: Links vs Hypertext vs Hypertext Links

Subject: Re: Links vs Hypertext vs Hypertext Links
From: Deborah Hemstreet <dvora -at- tech-challenged -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:44:14 -0400

Hi All,

Thanks for your feedback. I just wanted to see if you agreed with my thinking. You do.

I've written to my client to see if they are open to changing the terminology to just "links".

Thanks loads for your input.

Deborah

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/