RE: Strategies for handling multiple e-mail systems and accounts?

Subject: RE: Strategies for handling multiple e-mail systems and accounts?
From: "Ed" <hamonwry12 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "'McLauchlan, Kevin'" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 12:13:09 -0400

I simply add each account to Outlook. I only send/receive personal email
through these accounts, and try to keep them separate from the work account
as much as possible. I've had up to five accounts at a time, including a
hotmail account, running through outlook.

I have also changed all of my accounts to IMAP, so I can view them anywhere,
anytime, including occasionally through a web client or mobile phone. It
makes maintenance a bit more labor-intensive, as I have to explicitly go to
the spam folder and delete, but I have each account set to automatically
purge deleted messages when I switch mailboxes.

Hope this helps,
-=Ed.

Behalf