Re: anti-virus removal question and more

Subject: Re: anti-virus removal question and more
From: Ken Poshedly <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 08:41:59 -0400

Let's add to the list:

1. The set of nicely paperbound manuals for Microsoft MS-DOS Version
6.22, Word 6.0 and Excel 5.0.

2. The nice paperbound manual for Corel Draw 8.

3. CD in original case for Windows 95 (Don't laugh -- surely there's
someone out there using AOL and who doesn't believe in upgrading -- ever.)

4. The 2-CD set in original case of Microsoft Office for Windows 95;
includes Word, Excel, PoerPoint, Schedule, and Access.

5. And now approaching the 21st century, my own copy of Sarah O'
Keefe's book "FrameMaker 5.5.6 for Dummies" (I'm now on version 8, so
I think I can let this go). This book is complete with the CD in its
unopened sleeve in the back of the book because we already had the
program where I worked at the time and my company wouldn't provide
training so I bought the book on my own.

More items to come if and when I see them in places I have't looked
in many years (!)

As before, first respondent gets their requested item.

-- Kenpo