Re: Flare questions

Subject: Re: Flare questions
From: beelia <beelia -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Jefe de redacción <editorialstandards -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:22:14 -0700

I haven't used Capture in a long time, but may be doing so again soon,
because of one of the advantages it offers for localization.

Capture captures in layers, and callouts are separate from the image, making
it possible to translate the text independently (in my case, using Lingo).
It is also designed to re-snap an image more easily when it is updated.

Don't take my word for it:

https://www.madcapsoftware.com/products/capture/overview.aspx

I'm glad this came up, because I can see that a lot of the reasons I haven't
used it have been fixed in the latest version. I'll probably upgrade and
start using it again.

Bee