TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Tuesday, September 07, 2010
"People forget how fast you did a job -- they remember how well you did it.
--Howard W. Newton
- Word-to-FrameMaker Conversions
- FrameMaker Indexing Essentials
- RoboHelp Training
- FrameMaker -- Cross-Reference Tips & Tricks
- Handling Author Comments in FrameMaker
- Middlesex technical writing program fall course (Bedford, MA)
- Technical Writing in a Quality Management Environment
- Five Strategies for Conveying "I'm a Will-Do Person" in Your Job Search Documents
- Developing a Letter of Application
- Developing a Follow-up Thank You Letter
- Using Parts of Another Company's Documentation to Supplement Your Company's Documentation
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.