TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Thursday, September 16, 2010
- Word-to-FrameMaker Conversions
- FrameMaker Indexing Essentials
- RoboHelp Training
- FrameMaker -- Cross-Reference Tips & Tricks
- Handling Author Comments in FrameMaker
- Middlesex technical writing program fall course (Bedford, MA)
"Writers must rely more on the feel of a sentence than on the dictates of a rule book.
--James J. Kilpatrick, The Writers Art"
Sponsoring this mailingIf you or your company would like to sponsor this mailing, contact the TECHWR-L Admins at admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information about costs and availability.
- Updating Copyright Notices
- Placing Copyright Notices In Documentation
- Using Parts of Another Company's Documentation to Supplement Your Company's Documentation
- Understanding Business Communication Copyright Laws
- Using Client Logos
- Suppose you were starting over in your career, and had to make a choice about your first job in the technical writing field...
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.