Re: Two Professional Questions

Subject: Re: Two Professional Questions
From: Suzette Leeming <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 21:31:00 -0400

I have been a Help & Manual user for the past five years as well, and have
to say I am truly impressed with it. I create Webhelp, PDF and Ebooks for
around 10 different products, some with over 500 ages. I second all the
accolades Leonard gave it.

The interface is very intuitive and quick to learn. I was able to hit the
ground running right after we started using it.

Suzette Leeming
Stouffville, Ontario