Re: Clickable or Hyperlinked Index Entries

Subject: Re: Clickable or Hyperlinked Index Entries
From: Roberta Hennessey <rahennessey -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:22:54 -0400

Thanks Tony. I was hoping there was a way to do it without using the
bookmarks. I know there are those field options but I'm not quite sure how
to use them.I do like that shortcut though!!

I may have been working on the headings with the document map - so odd that
Word wouldn't just automatically update these things.

Thanks again.

--
Roberta Hennessey
Technical Writer