Re: Need some grammar help

Subject: Re: Need some grammar help
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Richard Mateosian <xrmxrm -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:49:37 -0500

I ended up red-penning many of my daughter's tests and classroom memos
from one teacher. Grammar was only a part of the problem in this case.

I can't recall the exact MATH question's wording, but this one even my
daughter - then 8 - flagged:

"20 kids each get an apple. How many apples did each kid get?"

I still can't figure out how that could possibly be a math question.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com