RE: Killing comic sans

Subject: RE: Killing comic sans
From: "Martinek, Carla" <CMartinek -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: Daniel Feiglin <daniel_f -at- radwin -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:44:15 -0600

Zaner-Bloser is the classroom font you're looking for.

I bought the font ($20) and used it to make worksheets for my kids to practice at home. You can print it with or without the practice lines, with arrows, etc. Well worth the $$.

http://www.schoolfonts.com/cursive-font-blockletter/_Letters_zaner-bloser_style.htm

-C