TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010
"It's more fun to arrive at a conclusion than to justify it.
--Malcolm S. Forbes
- Context-sensitive Disaster: Designing the Difference Between Help and Print
- Networking Your Way to Success
- Technical Writing: Look Before You Leap
- Making the Mentor Partnership Work: Part Two (For the Mentor)
- Making the Mentor Partnership Work: Part One (for the Mentee)
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
- As a technical writer, how would you currently describe your relationship with the main development team you work with?
Recent Blog Postings:
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.