Re: need advice - writing wiki Help for web app

Subject: Re: need advice - writing wiki Help for web app
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: kafkascampi <kafkascampi -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:29:40 -0800

Ultimately, I see screenshots going away again here, to be replaced by
instructional popups that appear in the actual software UI. We've
already eliminated them from the hardware UI, which steps through
processes and offers the users choices or displays text strings to
tell them what data to enter into the touchscreen dialogs when needed,
Think ATM kiosk for an operational model.

"Pure text" instructions are pretty much extinct here.

Gene Kim-Eng

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 3:09 PM, kafkascampi

http://www.doctohelp.com