TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Monday, March 14, 2011
Sponsoring this mailingIf you or your company would like to sponsor this mailing, contact the TECHWR-L Admins at admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information about costs and availability.
"Writers must rely more on the feel of a sentence than on the dictates of a rule book.
--James J. Kilpatrick, The Writers Art"
- (free webinar) Walkthrough: from static PDF to rich interactive PDF using FM-to-Acrobat TimeSavers/Assistants
- FrameMaker Template Design
- MadCap Contributor - What's New Demo
- Advanced DITA Training including DITA 1.2
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Austin, TX
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Atlanta, GA
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Orlando, FL
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Vancover, B.C.
- In 2011, I expect to:
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.