TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011
"I write a lot-- every day, seven days a week-- and I throw a lot away. Sometimes I think I write to throw away; it's a process of distillation.
- MadCap Contributor - What's New Demo
- Advanced DITA Training including DITA 1.2
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Austin, TX
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Atlanta, GA
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Orlando, FL
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Vancover, B.C.
- Content Management Strategies/ DITA North America 2011 conference
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Seattle, WA
- In 2011, I expect to:
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
Recent Blog Postings:
- Making Your Help SEO Friendly
- Use graphics sparingly
- Using Software Requirements Models Together for Completeness
- COMPLACENCY AND TECHNICAL WRITERS
- How you ever hacked a process at work?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.