XMetaL Support

Subject: XMetaL Support
From: Christine Sigman <c -dot- m -dot- sigman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:54:16 -0400

We've been using XMetaL for three or four years. While we have not had to
contact Support often, they have been very good when we've needed them. For
example, last year we were trying to figure out the easiest way to implement
shared chunks of content in our (CMS-less) implementation. On our own, we
could not get things to work as we expected. One of Just Systems' Solutions
Consultants, Su-Laine Yeo, spent a great deal of time with us over the
course of a few months as we worked through the problem. She provided us
with feedback on what we were doing wrong and suggestions and code snippets
for alternative solutions. She even set up a WebEx meeting so she could
troubleshoot exactly what we were doing. We were all impressed by her
patience and persistence in working through this important but non-urgent
task with us.

Hope this helps!

Christine Sigman

http://www.doctohelp.com