Remote audio recording

Subject: Remote audio recording
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 19:29:12 +0000

I'm working from home. I use Remote Desktop or RealVNC to access my company desktop (WinXP). I open Captivate. Not Adobe, but Macromedia. Yeah, it's that old. I am trying to record voice-over narration for a video tutorial project I created earlier today. I am unable to record/hear any audio.

Anyone have experience with recording audio remotely, and then playing it back?

Cordially,

Craig Cardimon

Technical Writer

Marketing Systems Group

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.

http://www.doctohelp.com