Anyone using Madcap Feedback or another online Help tracker/metric?

Subject: Anyone using Madcap Feedback or another online Help tracker/metric?
From: Jerry Franklin <jerryfranklin -at- alumni -dot- northwestern -dot- edu>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:21:55 -0700

Greetings, all.

My company is evaulating Madcap Feedback. If any of you have used this
application, would you kindly drop me a note sharing your thoughts? How
hard/easy was it to install? Is it giving you what you wanted? Etc.

I'd also be grateful to know if any of you are using some other system
(e.g., Google Analytics + a home-grown add-on?), and how that's worked out
as well. We're trying to add usage analytics to our Help system.

Thanks very much in advance.

Regards,

Jerry

http://www.doctohelp.com