Re: Fw: Re: OK, I shut down the computer...

Subject: Re: Fw: Re: OK, I shut down the computer...
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: reshma pendse <reshma_pendse -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- in>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:16:29 -0400

Hi, guys...thanks for all the input.

Two outcomes...

1) We've done an analysis of the process at the technical level and
there is no reason that we have to shut the computer at the beginning.
Even though step 2 is to shut down the Internet modem, as long as the
user doesn't leave the page, the page will continue to display in the
browser. We just have to reboot at the end to update some dynamic IP
addresses.

2) We're launching a task force to look into delivery of installation
instructions via text message. Thanks Reshma.

Thanks, guys

--
John Posada
http://jposada.zenfolio.com/