Re: Off to the side of: Re: OK, I shut down the computer...

Subject: Re: Off to the side of: Re: OK, I shut down the computer...
From: Steve Schwarzman <steve -at- writersbookmall -dot- com>
To: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:48:22 -0400

While there are indeed companies who see customer service calls only as a
burden, I think many companies see it as a cost that needs to be contained,
which isn't quite the same thing. They do care about what their customers
feel about their product and the responsiveness of their customer service.
They would just rather do what they can to reduce the number of support
calls, precisely by informing the customer so that some calls won't be
needed.

Steve Schwarzman
--
*Technical Writing Management: A Practical
Guide*<http://www.amazon.com/Technical-Writing-Management-Practical-Guide/dp/1456534181?&tag=writersbookmall-20>

http://www.doctohelp.com