RE: technical documents in e-format?

Subject: RE: technical documents in e-format?
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "beelia -at- pacbell -dot- net" <beelia -at- pacbell -dot- net>, Roberta Hennessey <rahennessey -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 12:07:01 -0400

They've got rotating ads in the big square box on the left
of the page. The first one I hit looked like part of the
site (yes, I know that's the idea); AVS Document Converter.

Watch your footing that you don't step in something...

I dunno.
Despite their Privacy Policy, I would be leery of finding
my uploaded content in those cheap'n'sleazy article sites
that are all over the web.

But hey, it happens anyway, no matter where you post...

When somebody has used 2epub for a while, I'd appreciate
hearing about the overall experience. It's probably perfectly
legit.

Meanwhile, I don't quite get their membership thing. They don't
appear to have forums or other content... unless it's just
to post a rating.

Interesting.

- kevin

or disclosing it.