Conversion tool for PDF or Framemaker to Sharepoint wiki pages?

Subject: Conversion tool for PDF or Framemaker to Sharepoint wiki pages?
From: "Nina Rogers" <Nina -dot- Rogers -at- DrakeSoftware -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:42:58 -0400

My apologies if this has been covered on this list before. If it's
easier for someone to send me a link to a specific place in the
archives, I'd appreciate it. A brief check of the archives hasn't turned
up anything recent.

We're going to be using SharePoint (I'm currently playing with it now,
learning what I can) and would like to add all of our internal tools
documentation to it as separate wiki pages. Much of that documentation
is in Framemaker and is available to my co-workers at PDF files. (Most
of the people at my company don't have Framemaker.)

I'm wondering what the best tool would be for converting, as painlessly
as possible, either PDFs or Framemaker files to a Microsoft-type format
that can be easily cut and pasted into a wiki page in SharePoint.

Thanks in advance.

Nina Rogers, Technical Writer

Federal Tax Development, Drake Software

(828) 524-8020 x4204

nina -dot- rogers -at- drakesoftware -dot- com <mailto:nina -dot- rogers -at- drakesoftware -dot- com>

This e-mail (including any attachments) contains PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION protected by federal and/or state law and is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) designated
as recipient(s). The information contained within this e-mail should not
be construed as tax advice. If you are not an intended recipient of the
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. Disclosure to anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a waiver of any applicable privilege. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by
phone at (828) 524-2922 or by e-mail at Security -at- Dnet -dot- net
<mailto:Security -at- Dnet -dot- net> and then permanently delete the original and
any copy of this e-mail (including any attachments) and destroy any
printout thereof.

http://www.doctohelp.com