RE: Is there a Word guru in the house?

Subject: RE: Is there a Word guru in the house?
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Sally Derrick" <sjd1201 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 14:19:41 -0500

Oh, Sally, you've done it now! :) The chorus will soon begin: Numbering
is one of the more infamous challenges of (tech) writing in Word.

Anyhoo, I'd start here:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/numbering/wordsnumberingexplained.htm
http://goo.gl/ZjjPY
www.microsystems.com/PDFS/sevenlaws.pdf

And the Word_DocDesign Group is also a great resource for things
intricate and arcane in Word, both of which could be on your horizon:

Best of luck on the journey!
Jim