Re: Is there a Word guru in the house?

Subject: Re: Is there a Word guru in the house?
From: Sally Derrick <sjd1201 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:03:59 -0500

Well, I feel much better now. As handy as this numbering is, I am way too
busy for a treasure hunt and, if it's not an easy answer for this group,
it's too complicated to spring on the general public of my company. I'll
just switch it to a simple numbered list.

Thank you for your time. I'll be watching the continued responses.

Sally

http://www.doctohelp.com