RE: Evaluation Process - HATs

Subject: RE: Evaluation Process - HATs
From: "Stephen Arrants" <steve -at- mbfbioscience -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, <MMoore -at- connectwise -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:40:44 -0400

Matt --
Please have a look at the HATT Matric at hat-matrix.com for assistance. It will answer a lot of your questions.

I use Flare, and have been doing so for a while. They have a very nice, helpful, and loyal user community. I usually get my questions answered there before taking it to Madcap support. And the times I've used the official support (Bronze here), I've been very happy.

I used to use RoboHelp, but switched to Flare after Macromedia was taken over by Adobe and support was spotty. (I've heard it has improved a lot, though.)

I believe both have evaluation versions--take the time to try both out, and use what best fits your needs AND feels better. Sometimes it comes down to the interface.

Steve Arrants   steve -at- mbfbioscience -dot- com
Writer
MBF Bioscience  (Microbrightfield, Inc.)
+1.802.288.9290 ext: 124
www.mbfbioscience.com

http://www.doctohelp.com