Re: Tool for putting Automatic Anchors in Existing HTML Document?

Subject: Re: Tool for putting Automatic Anchors in Existing HTML Document?
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 09:22:50 -0700

Hi Chantal,

If you're so inclined, use a text editor with regular expression
search and replace all heading tags to be preceded by named anchors.
My favorites are NoteTab (Windows) and TextWrangler (Mac).

If you need to traverse multiple files, you may need to use a
scripting language to run through all the files within a single
folder.

-Tony

http://www.doctohelp.com