Acrobat Pro X Bug?

Subject: Acrobat Pro X Bug?
From: theboggette <theboggette -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:57:05 -0700 (PDT)

I'm experiencing a new issue in Acrobat Pro X.  (I'll put aside my annoyance at the Comments List being permanently docked on the right side of the screen in an unscalable tiny font instead of on the bottom for now.)

But now I've discovered that the Comment Filters don't seem to be working right.  In Acrobat Pro 9, you could set a filter to only show Comments that had Status set to None.  Meaning if you marked them Accepted, Rejected, etc., they would not be in list that shows.

This feature is still available.  But now, if you change a None status to Accepted, Rejected, etc., the Comment does not leave the list.  It stays there and the only way to get it to not display is to turn the filter off then back on again.  In 9, each time you set the Status, it would drop that Comment off the list immediately and with no other action needed on my part.

This is highly annoying as I'm trying to only view the Comments that are not marked with a Status.  Is this a setting I have wrong or is this part of the new "features" of X?

Trish

http://www.doctohelp.com