TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Tuesday, August 02, 2011
"Editing is the same as quarreling with writers--same thing exactly.
- Community Social and Learning "Summer-In-The-City" Event!
- S1000D Publishing with Adobe FrameMaker 10
- DITA: Getting Started
- Advanced use of Condition Tags and Single Sourcing in MadCap Flare
- ASK THE ADOBE TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION TEAM Session
- Choosing between Structured and Unstructured FrameMaker (E-seminar)
- Best Practices for Indexing Online Help
- Extending the Authoring Process: Using MadCap Lingo to Manage Your Companyâs Translation Assets
- Getting Contractors Up to Speed Quickly
- Introduction to Content Management Systems
- This IS Your Dream Job!
- Your Own Best Ad: Promoting Yourself as a Contractor
- Sliding into Technical Writing
- What kind of system do you use to manage technical communications content?
- What factors are most important when moving into contracting/freelancing?
- What is the most important quality a manager can have?
Recent Blog Postings:
- TechWhirler Recap for July 29
- Survey: Information resources about DITA
- TechWhirler Recap for July 22, 2011
- How Google Changed Our Brains
- TechWhirler Recap for July 15
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.