Re: FrameMaker 10 trial removes my Acrobat installation?

Subject: Re: FrameMaker 10 trial removes my Acrobat installation?
From: Ken Poshedly <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
To: Mark Giffin <mgiffin -at- earthlink -dot- net>, Peter Grainge <pgforums -at- gmx -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:38:36 -0700 (PDT)

I guess it's also a function of we -- the users -- not owning the software but
merely the license, and that the "company" retains ownership rights and can do
anything it wants to.

While vinyl LP's, 45's, cassettes and 8-tracks are obviously out for good, at
least you actually possessed them and not some freeky license to play them on
certain "approved" stereo systems.

-- "grandpa" Ken in Atlanta