RE: Words per minute - reading?

Subject: RE: Words per minute - reading?
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Gabrielle Kirsch <G -dot- Kirsch -at- F5 -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:16:00 -0400

Why not hand an average paper to a willing co-worker, and ask
them to read it aloud, at a relaxed, conversational pace?

Without knowing the reading speed of your "typical audience",
and assuming they have to actually learn something, and not
skim over it, it's hard to say what a good multiplier might
be.

Also, we don't know how ... er.... self-evident the included
diagrams might be.

or disclosing it.

http://www.doctohelp.com