RE: Grammar - The Gotcha Microsoft Gives

Subject: RE: Grammar - The Gotcha Microsoft Gives
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: William Sherman <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 10:07:26 -0400

Dunno about you, but we sell to giant corporations, governments, etc.
Those are our customers.

The actual users of our products are people (way down the corporate/organizational food chain) employed by them, and are reliably not the people who made the purchasing decisions or the people who cut the checks (cheques).

-k

or disclosing it.

http://www.doctohelp.com