Re: SharePoint Designer Question - Changing Case

Subject: Re: SharePoint Designer Question - Changing Case
From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 14:52:32 -0400

Oops, should have edited my work and been clearer.

But I can't find anything on changing case in SharePoint Designer. No keys or shortcuts are listed for upper case, lower case, or mixed case like in Word.

Of course, they don't in Excel either, but I figured that was because Microsoft didn't look at Excel as producing documents but calculations.

But SharePoint Designer is all about producing documents.

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>