Re: Using Word for book publishing

Subject: Re: Using Word for book publishing
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 08:07:48 -0700

I'm not Edwin, but I've encountered all sorts of problems when people
edit my docs, long and short, in the way of references to text that
appears elsewhere. They always manage to capture additional text
within the bookmarks that pollutes my docs and adds page count.

People need to learn to use Show Field Codes--!

-Tony

http://www.doctohelp.com