Help with word 2007 header

Subject: Help with word 2007 header
From: Melissa Nelson <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:13:39 -0400

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me. I am working on a document in Word 2007 and I am attempting to add a Header to all the document, except the first page. I have added both a section break and a page break. However, I can't get the header to only appear on page 2 and beyond. I used to know how to do this in Word 2003, but I can't figure out how to do it in 2007. I am getting so frustrated, I can't even figure out how to ask it in Help. Again I have to two sections in one doc and only want my header to appear in the section 2. I can't seem to change the "same as section 1" feature so that the two sections can be different.

Oddly enough my cubemate is working on an entirely different doc and trying to figure out the same thing.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks!

Melissa

http://www.doctohelp.com