RE: Managing images in Drupal

Subject: RE: Managing images in Drupal
From: "Ed Marsh" <lists -at- edmarsh -dot- com>
To: "'Cheryl Magadieu'" <cmagadieu -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:19:55 -0400

I'm developing a web site, not documentation-related, in Drupal 6. I agree
that image management is a mess. It takes several modules to get stuff to
work the way you think it should out of the box; I hope 7 is a lot better in
that regard.

Here's a list of modules I have installed:
ImageField
WYSIWYG
WYSIWYG Image Upload (I think they're two separate modules)
Image
ImageCache & ImageCacheUI

If you have other questions, let me know.

Hope this helps,
-=Ed.