Re: Correctness vs. Usability

Subject: Re: Correctness vs. Usability
From: John G <john -at- garisons -dot- com>
To: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- polycom -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:47:44 -0400

I'm still waiting for the Creation Scientists to put in their tuppence to
show how this might allow seven days to really encompass seven billion days

This highlights the fact that real scientists publicize all the possible
objections to their theories so that others can verify the results (or not)
and come up with alternate hypotheses as to what could cause it so that they
can then be tested. And neither of those causes the original theory to be
considered totally invalid and useless and not possible to consider teaching
in schools.

JG

http://www.doctohelp.com