Re: What would replace WebHelp?

Subject: Re: What would replace WebHelp?
From: John G <john -at- garisons -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:13:42 -0400

I have been using Dreamweaver to create Help since 2001 ... if it can be
done in HTML, it can be done using Dreamweaver.

It satisfies all of your criteria except maybe the last one - I don't and
won't use frames, so not sure about that.

Using DW allows you virtually infinite creativity ... think of a help
system as a help web instead of Web Help.

My 2¢,

JG

http://www.doctohelp.com