Re: Job searching in this time of attrition...

Subject: Re: Job searching in this time of attrition...
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Jen Jobart <jenjobart -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:16:06 -0700

It doesn't bother me either when it's a candidate I've lined up for an
interview and given the links to, because at some point I'm going to ask if
the candidate has looked and has any views on the existing docs. The
dynamic may be different when it's someone making a cold call when I'm not
even trying to fill a position. And, of course, you never know how someone
you don't know is going to react.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com